Despite the hurdles, the store is still in the hands of the family and they kept it going. The Bealls Florida is a US department store company having online as well as physical locations.
The store wants to improve and keep its customers happy with its service and products. That is why; they have started a customer satisfaction feedback survey. As an incentive for taking up the survey, the customers will enter into the Bealls sweepstakes to win a $500 store gift card.
Bealls Florida Coupons
Bealls has upheld its tradition of being a low-cost option for the families. Also, for anyone looking for a great deal, and it has a continual supply of great coupons to offer its customers.
Here are some of the current coupons –
- If you make an in-shop purchase you can get $10 Bealls bucks for every $50 you spend.
- You also get a free gift wrap for all the purchases when you make an in-store purchase.
- There are also Coast2Coast rewards where you can earn 200 points which are equivalent to $5 reward when you sign up.
- Providing your contact details is the most important thing so that your $500 prize will be rewarded to the details provided.
Bealls Florida Customer Satisfaction Feedback Survey @Beallsflorida.com/survey
There are certain steps you need to follow in order to take up the Bealls Florida customer satisfaction feedback survey. Just follow the steps mentioned below to complete the Bealls Florida customer satisfaction feedback survey @Beallsflorida.com/survey and enter the sweepstakes program.
- Firstly, you need to make a purchase at any of the Bealls stores and save your purchase receipt.
- Now, go to www.beallsflorida.com/survey to enter the Bealls Florida customer satisfaction feedback survey.
- Provide the location from where you were into the Bealls or your nearby location.
- You will be asked certain questions regarding your latest visit to the Bealls Florida store. You will be asked to rate the store, the ambiance, the staff as well as the price list. You must answer each and every question as honestly as possible. This will help the store owners improve upon their services and deliver you with better output.
- After the questions, you can also leave your personal suggestions and feedback for the Bealls Florida store in the section provided for the same. They will take into consideration what you have to say for them and what made you happy or disappointed you.
- After the Bealls Florida, customer satisfaction feedback survey is over, you will automatically be entered into the Bealls sweepstakes program.
Bealls Florida Customer Satisfaction Feedback Survey Homepage
At the homepage of the Bealls Florida customer satisfaction feedback survey, you will see a thank you message for visiting the Bealls Department store.
Just press on the ‘take the survey’ link to begin the Bealls Florida customer satisfaction feedback survey and enter the sweepstakes program @Beallsflorida.com/survey.
Beallsflorida.com/survey Customer Survey – Rules & Regulations
There are certain rules for taking part in the Bealls Florida customer satisfaction feedback survey. Here in this section, we have provided you with the rules and terms of the Bealls Florida customer satisfaction feedback survey.
- You must be a resident of the United States to take part in the Bealls Florida customer satisfaction feedback survey.
- Also, your age must be more than 18 years to enter the Bealls Florida customer satisfaction feedback survey and the Bealls sweepstakes program.
- You or any of your immediate family members must not be affiliated with Bealls. The Bealls Florida customer satisfaction feedback survey is for genuine customers only.
If you don’t satisfy the above criteria, you will be disqualified from the Bealls Florida customer satisfaction feedback survey as well as the sweepstakes.
Bealls was opened in the year 1915 by a young boy Robert Beall near his home in Florida. He was just 22 when he opened his company and he did not have much money then.
He worked really hard and put all his savings into the initial start-up investment. He used the empty wooden packing cars for the initial display tables.
He sold everything for under a dollar, so Bealls was initially called ‘the dollar limit’. But after the World War II and the inflation, he was still selling the same types of dry goods but renamed his store to ‘The Five Dollar Limit’ as he increased the price after the inflation following the war.
His store was hit hard and he had to sell it to the bank. The bank allowed him to stay working there as a manager. Then he started saving again and in the year 1944, he rebought it and kept the brand going.
Contact Bealls Florida
If you are facing some issues with the Bealls Florida customer satisfaction feedback survey or anything else regarding the Bealls Florida, you can contact them. Just give them a call at 1 941 747 2355 and they will solve your issues as soon as possible.