wecare.riteaid.com survey | Win 1000$ Cash Prize Monthly – Survey Club
Do you know that Rite Aid Corporation offers you to win $100 or $1,000 cash? You can take part in the Right Aid survey and be a winner of the Rite Aid sweepstakes program at wecare.riteaid.com survey.
Now that you want to take part in the program, it will be nice if you give a try to understand more about it. The Rite Aid Survey is basically the official customer satisfaction feedback survey conducted by the Rite Aid Corporation. You can take part in the RiteAidsurvey as long as you have the valid receipt of purchase with you. To take part in the Rite Aid Survey, you can go to storesurvey.riteaid.com or wecare.riteaid.com or rxwecare.rite.com or rxsurvey.riteaid.com
For your information, in the RiteAidSurvey there will be certain questions regarding your visit to the store. You must answer the RiteAidSurvey questions as per your shopping experience at the store. Filling out the Rite Aid Survey is like sending your opinion on the Mobile application, or Store Contact, or even on Facebook. The Rite Aid Survey is for the customers only and for the workers they have a program called Rite Aid Customer Survey for Employment. If you are the lucky winner of the RiteAidSurvey sweepstakes program, you can win $1000 cash prize.so you can participate at rxsurvey.riteaid.com
How To Take Part In The wecare.riteaid.com survey?
To take part in the Rite Aid sweepstakes, you need to complete the RiteAidsurvey. Here in this section, we are going to tell you how you can complete the RiteAidsurvey without any hassle.
- First of all, visit their official RiteAidsurvey site located at wecare.riteaid.com. You can also visit www.rxwecare.riteaid.com or www.storesurvey.riteaid.com.
- You must ensure that you have a stable and active internet connection on whichever device you are using.
- Now, after clicking on the link, you will be redirected to the login page of the Rite Aid customer satisfaction survey. You can change the default language (which is English) if you are not familiar with it. The other language on the Rite Aid customer satisfaction survey portal is Spanish. You can change the language to Spanish if you are not familiar with English.
- Now, you will be asked to enter the cashier code to proceed to Rite Aid customer satisfaction survey. The cashier code is an 8 digit number printed a the top corner of your Rite Aid receipt.
- After that, you need to fill in the Rite Aid customer satisfaction survey RiteAidsurvey code is also printed on the receipt. It is basically a 16 digit number which can be found on your Rite Aid bill.
- Once you have entered all the details for the RiteAidsurvey, they will be checked for authenticity. If they are found correct, you will be directed to the questionnaire page of the RiteAidsurvey. If not, you cannot proceed further.
- On the questionnaire page of the RiteAidsurvey, you will find questions regarding your latest visit to the Rite Aid store you can find your questionarie in rxsurvey.riteaid.com . They will ask you to rate the services, staff, item quality, hygiene, availability and the overall shopping experience at the Rite Aid store. You must honestly rate each and every aspect so that they can make the necessary changes and enhance their services.
- Lastly, you can leave any suggestion or feedback for Rite Aid Corporation if you want to. There is a section in the Rite Aid customer satisfaction survey portal for the comments, complaints as well as other suggestions. This part is completely optional.
Once the Rite Aid customer satisfaction survey is over, you will be asked whether or not you want to take part in the Rite Aid sweepstakes.
- If you wish to take part in the Rite Aid sweepstakes, you must provide your contact information such as your name, address, and email id and phone number. You also need to mention your correct date of birth to enter the Rite Aid sweepstakes program.
- If you are the lucky winner of the Rite Aid sweepstakes program, you stand a chance of winning $3000 cash. The Rite Aid Corporation will notify you through a mail or a phone call.
How To Take Part In The RiteAid Sweepstakes Via Mail @ wecare.riteaid.com survey?
If you don’t want to take part in the Rite aid customer satisfaction feedback survey but want to enter the Rite Aid Sweepstakes program, you can do so. You can take part in the offline sweepstakes program by sending a mail to the Rite Aid Corporation. Here is how you can take part in the Rite Aid offline sweepstakes program –
For the Rite Aid offline sweepstakes program, you need to have a postcard and an envelope as well as a stamp.
Now, mention your personal detail such as full name, your complete address, as well as your birth date or age on the post card. You also need to mention your phone number so that you can be notified if you are the winner of the Rite Aid sweepstakes program.
Lastly, you need to post the letter to PO Box 16440, Rochester, New York 14616.
How To Contact The RitAid Customer Care @ wecare.riteaid.com survey?
If you are facing any trouble, you can contact the customer care of Rite Aid without any worries.
Rite Aid phone number
You can give them a call at 1 800 748 3243 during the business hours of Rite Aid.
Rite Aid office address
You can also send them a letter regarding your concern at 30 Hunter Lane, Camp Hill, PA 17011.