Want to participate in Tell pizza Gut Survey and Win $1000, then here is the ultimate guide you need for cracking the prize money. When you visit the homepage of Tell Pizza Hut customer feedback survey, you will see a picture of Pizza hut. Also, you will be given a choice to choose between English or Spanish.
You can choose whichever language you are comfortable in to take the Tell Pizza Hut customer feedback survey. Once you click on the link, you will be directed to the questionnaire page of the Tell Pizza Hut customer feedback survey.
Tell Pizza Hut customer feedback survey – Secret Hack
Most of the people don’t know that they can enter unlimited contest entries every month. But you must save your receipt after each purchase to be eligible to enter the Tell Pizza Hut customer feedback survey online.
How to enter the Tell Pizza Hut customer feedback survey?
To enter the Tell Pizza Hut customer feedback survey www.tellpizzahut.com, you need to follow a few simple steps. Here in this section, we have mentioned all the steps you need to follow to enter the Tell Pizza Hut customer feedback survey and get an entry to the sweepstakes program.
- First of all, you need to make a visit to the Pizza Hut store and make a purchase.
- You must save the purchase receipt as it has the Tell Pizza Hut customer feedback survey code printed on it.
- Now, just go to www.tellpizzahut.com to start the Tell Pizza Hut customer feedback survey and check for the language you want to proceed with.
- Tap on ‘Begin English’ or ‘COMIENCE EN ESPANOL’ and click on start so that it shows the sample receipt.
- You will be asked to enter the Tell Pizza Hut customer feedback survey code which is printed on your receipt. After entering the survey code, you can press the Next button.
- Now, you will be directed to the questionnaire page of the Tell Pizza Hut customer feedback survey. There you will be asked to rate certain aspects of your latest visit to the Pizza Hut store.
- They will ask you to rate the food you had, the services, the staff, the hygiene as well as the ambiance. They may ask you how satisfied or unsatisfied you were during your latest visit to the Pizza hut store.
- You must answer each question as honestly as possible so that the Pizza Hut team can make necessary amendments to improve upon their services and grow more.
- After the questions, you can also leave your personal suggestions or feedback for the Pizza Hut team.
- They will take into consideration what you have to say. They will also take the necessary steps to improve the problems you have stated.
- You can now press the submit button to end the Tell Pizza Hut customer feedback survey.
Once you complete the survey, your entry to the sweepstakes program to win a $1000 check prize will get confirmed.
If you are a resident of Australia, you can go to the Australian Pizza Hut survey Page rather than the generic tellpizzahut.com page.
Tell Pizza Hut Eligibility & Rules
To be eligible to take part in the Tell Pizza Hut customer feedback survey www.tellpizzahut.com you must meet the following terms and conditions.
- You need to make a purchase at any Pizza Hut outlet near you and save your purchase receipt.
- You can enter the survey as many times as you want as long as you have a new purchase receipt every time.
- Your age must be more than 18 years to enter the Tell Pizza Hut customer feedback survey.
Tell Pizza Hut Customer Feedback Survey – Prizes
To enter the Tell Pizza Hut customer feedback survey www.tellpizzahut.com, you stand a chance of winning a $1000 USD cash check prize. But the exact value of Tell Pizza Hut Customer Feedback Survey varies from country to country.
About Pizza Hut
Two Wichita college students, who were also brothers, founded Pizza Hut in the year 1958. Within a year, they managed to open a store in 6 locations around Kansas.
In the year 1959, they started offering a Franchise option for those who want to set up Pizza Huts of their own. The brothers wanted a unifying design to create a defining brand and a recognizable storefront for their pizza chain. In the year 1963, they hired an architect to create Pizza Hut’s iconic red roof building design that we know so well today as www.tellpizzahut.com
At present there are many differently roofed Pizza Hut’s and franchisees are free to roof their building as they want to.
The Pizza hut was initially owned by Pepsi and it bought the chain out in 1977. Currently it has become a global phenomenon, which is present almost everywhere across the globe.
In the year 2004, they started their spinoff restaurant and called it Pizza Hut Bistro, which served Italian dishes such as penne pasta.
They have now started a Tell Pizza Hut customer feedback survey to get feedback from its customers and improve their services.
If you are facing some issues, you can contact Pizza hut at 1 800 948 8488.